Worldwide the Coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic is escalating, and businesses are implementing measures to safeguard their people and communities. At Barton Mills, we are no different, and we want to assure you of the actions we are taking to manage this as effectively as possible.
We are monitoring the situation very closely, and like many other businesses in Sydney, we have made the decision to ask our staff to work from home for the foreseeable future. The health and safety of our employees, clients, and candidates has been and always will be our top priority. As a business, and as individuals, we want to assure you that we are committed to taking every possible step to minimise risk. We want you to feel informed, confident and comfortable when working with us.
To ensure a safe working environment for our staff and to allow them to work as efficiently and effectively as possible, we have implemented a number of additional measures to our working from home policy.
- We have provided full desktop work stations for each consultant, alongside all required and ordinarily available office equipment
- Meetings and interviews are being conducted virtually, to protect all parties from unnecessary exposure
- Increased sanitation measures are being undertaken
- Social distancing measures are in place, with distances of 1.5 metres between staff and the public wherever possible
- Restrictions placed on all unnecessary travel
With the situation rapidly changing, we are following and monitoring all local and federal government guidelines closely, and taking all suggested precautions and guidelines very seriously.
This situation is unprecedented, however, as a business we are confident that we can move through this minimising the impact to our partners and ensuring business continuity where possible.
If you have any questions about our operation during this time or around how we will be navigating the upcoming months, please do not hesitate to give me a call.